Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"What beats that? Baby... monkeys... in diapers? ... Yeah. They do."

Matt is a planner. He planned that we'd spend Labor Day together and he planned not to tell me what we were doing. Just for the fun of it, I think.
We did donuts and coffee... and reading and driving... and State-Park-walking and picniking... and people-watching and photo-taking... and Texas-Roadhousing... and Parks-and-Rec-ing... a lot of things.
I discovered that I love woodpeckers. They're awesome. They have red heads and speckled gray bodies. They also smash their faces into wood to eat. How crazy is that?
I've also discovered that Matt used to be the white version of Russell from UP. Which is... a relief. Because who else would I rather explore the woods with??

No comments:

Post a Comment