Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Most people are tying up loose ends

I'm just balling up the yarn and shoving it under the rug.

Speaking of strands! Where in the Sam Hill is my phone charger? It's been a day or two now...

Speaking of threads! Unit shirts are IN! I'm crossing my fingers that they'll shrink. They look great, though.

Speaking of thread again! My motivation to write this paper is hanging on by one!

Speaking of strands! I just grew 50 grey hairs from being scared by Mike and Chris. Thanks, guys.

Speaking of ropes! I'd rather be climbing one of these:


to get to one of these:


TREE HOUSES ARE SO COOL! Know who lived in a tree house? Peter Pan. Know who else? Robin Hood. Sort of. Know who else? Well, I don't know.

2 comments:

  1. Swiss Family Robinson. They lived in a REALLY SWEET tree house. After watching that movie, I always have wanted to live in a treehouse. in a jungle, somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about tree houses, but geishas live in tea houses.

    ReplyDelete