Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tidbits

Mike and I have been dating for 15 months. So that's 1 year and 3 months. He had been driving back to New Jersey from Denver and stopped in Marion for a couple days. I said goodbye this morning.

I'm excited for EVERYONE from IWU to get back in a few weeks. I miss seeing crowds in the student center. I still bike through campus regularly. I MISS IT! :)

Kelly's storybook baby shower was today. Emily did an AMAZING job prepping. Kelly got lots of books for Amelia. The women all talked about childbirth. It was... very scary.

Big meteor shower tonight! We're probably going to watch it on a roof somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. what if we'd just crawled up on some neighbor's roof to catch meteors? i'm going to keep looking for more meteor showers this year, that was amazing.

    ReplyDelete