Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bucket List

I found a bucket list that I wrote 6 months ago... It's a little abstract. I don't know how I'll check some of them off. But it's a happy list.
  • Write a book
  • Make a favorite piece of clothing from scratch
  • Finish a quilt
  • Create a sculpture I'd like to display
  • Win an award for teaching
  • Watch God heal Graham
  • Speak in front of an incredibly large group of people on behalf of God
  • Visit beautiful places and have time to be thankful and in awe of Him
  • Reach a point where I am not even a little embarrassed about my faith in God and his centrality in my life
  • Fill a recipe book with delightful things Matt and I like

Additions:
- Grow our own vegetables and herbs
- Rid our diets of sugar and processed foods
- Make my own detergent and soaps 
- Watch less than half an hour of screens a day

1 comment: