Thursday, September 13, 2012

The people I live with are better than the people you live with --

they're at LEAST on par with your people.

I've got great people.

Anne was cooking and Rachel was cleaning as I walked in the door today. "Do you recognize the stuff on the table?" Rachel asked innocently.

On our table sat a cup of coffee from McConn, To Kill a Mockingbird, and one of my favorite sweaters. She had dug the latter out of my winter clothes box in the basement. She also turned the air on high so that the living room would be cold enough for me to wear a sweater.

TELL ME. Tell me the people you live with stalk your blog and grant your wishes. I bet they don't. I'm delighted.  


3 comments:

  1. My person (& little dog) is pretty awesome, but your people are just downright amazing. I think I love them. seriously :) Love, Bethany's mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! What good housemates I have :) I wish I could have been there for this moment.

    ReplyDelete