Friday, March 23, 2012

random conglomerate

My mom and brother are here. As are Mike's parents. As is Anna Holliday. It's a week for visits. All good visits, too.

JK was delicious. Caitlin was an awesome comedian, she represented the women without "representing" women. Ben Peltier was himself, which was utterly left-field funny. Jeremy was the wild card funny. He was hysterical and hyper.

Mike kidnapped Ben. How bizarre.

It is A-THUNDERIN' and the storm's A-COMIN' :D

The 10th grader's made me cry. I barely held it in until the bell rang. They were a little bit too much. Too much too much too much too much.

It's the beginning of Spring Break. I could not be more relieved or overjoyed. Not because I've disliked teaching, but just because I'm TIRED and ready for a BREAK! WHOO!!!

2 comments:

  1. Normally I'm against hitting children, but just let me know if you need me to. . . high schoolers are kind of exceptions. If there were a rule book for hitting people, I'm sure it would be in there. . . But seriously, I'm glad you get a break. :-)

    (Get back to me about the hitting thing. . .)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell the one about ethics. Best story ever.

    ReplyDelete