Saturday, May 5, 2012

I yard saled this morning with Kayla and Rachel. Thank goodness for their motivation to get up. I want to get up, I do. But I need someone with large motivational forearms to lift me over the wall of sleepy-ness that guards me from consciousness... did you follow all the metaphors? Come back to the main trail with me: they woke me up, made me coffee, and drove me places with them. I love them for it. Especially because I got some WICKED shelves. They're not carved ivory or anything, but they'll hold books, craft supplies, and office supplies beautifully. My favorite things. :]

I covered a shift today at work -- I was there from noon til' 11 pm. The highlight of the day was an emergency fix in the landscaping outside of the store. A sprinkler line got cut and at one point I was kneeling in mud with a loose knob spraying water at me in the dark. It was like an awkwardly bad movie. But one that ends well. The water got shut off.

The house is coming together. I talked to Michael. :] I cashed my paycheck and payed an electric bill deposit. Life is delightfully normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment