Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thankful Thoughts from Harmon House*

We're moving in and everything looks nuts. Our living room, however, is going to be DA BEST.


I love decorating. I love May(Play) term. I love learning how to save energy, reduce waste, and manage money. I LOVE warm nights. I love biking. I love having a full morning and an open afternoon of possibility. I love quilting. I love gardening. I love my housemates. I love coffee. I love naps. I love leisure reading. I love Disney movies. I love talking to Michael.

*Harmon House does not currently have internets, so Anne, Kendra, and I are actually sitting in the dark outside of the closed student center, mackin' on the wireless. I love being 22.

5 comments:

  1. We should hang out soon. I haven't seen you at ALL this Play Term. I'm living over on Washington, obvi. But I think I should find your apt soon. I'm sure it's within walking distance ;)

    ReplyDelete