Friday, July 20, 2012

Job celebration and Denver photographs

Prayers answered. Today I was given verbal affirmation from my team out of nowhere! God is good. My team is good.

There are not enough keys to type the words to explain the simplicity and the complexity of my "job." It's less of a job, more of a mission. I will be a teacher and a tutor and a team member and a mentor. I have finally seen my office (!) and my building and my responsibilities, as well as the responsibilities of everyone else. BIG freaking sigh of relief. God's not leading me into a den of lions -- I should've known. Well, actually... He might be. BUT! I'm very well equipped.

Photos from Denver came in today! Enjoy.

You must open your mouth if you want the cards to stick. 
You must make that face if you want to bend the clouds.
BIG MEADOWS!
Pretty mountains.
Pretty mountains.
Pretty valley next to pretty mountains.
Additional pretty mountains. 
The mini hike.
Rest stop. 
Yellow bellied marmot!!!
Agitated bird painting. He's an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment