Thursday, July 19, 2012

So many new people. So much new info. So many forms and lectures and questions and notes.

After having spent a week in Denver, then coming home for a day, then spending a couple days in Illinois, then coming home for a day, then spending a couple days in Nappanee, and now coming home for a day... I'm completely exhausted. And I feel as though the "marathon" has not even begun!

This is the greatest job ever, so I am extremely optimistic.

I am also in need of emotional, physical, spiritual, mental renewal. I'd love prayers. I'd also love to explain my job to you all sometime, especially if you'd like to pray regularly.

1 comment:

  1. So, you're offering a trade off, right? If we sign up to pray regularly we get to hear all about your job? I'm in! From Bethany's Mama

    ReplyDelete