Tuesday, November 6, 2012

more extra than ordinary

Roger and I agreed: weird day at the Crossing. Not bad! Just a little bizarre. Things felt "off:" Roger had to get up early for something, so he was tired. My alarm didn't go off (IT REALLY DIDN'T!), so I was a few minutes late and a little frazzled (no coffee, mind you). Heart check got rain checked. Family time was game time. Tyjon "accidentally" checked me in the face with a dodgeball. Algebra ECA was a struggle; English didn't happen. Weird, weird, weird day!

I tried to meet up with Zach in McConn... instead I ended up chatting with Criz'Vaun, Evan, Adam, and a girl named Victoria for like an hour about college choices, Blue Like Jazz, and favorite colors.

Ran into Ashley and Mary Beth and ate Baldwin with them. They are so much fun: I love hearing Ashley's crazy stories and watching Mary Beth's commentary.

Whenever I catch up with Allison, we laugh and exaggerate and use big words. We will always be two peas in a pod. I ran into her at the library this evening.

Even though I was late for small group, I was not disappointed. God always pours himself over us at the Petricek house. I felt privileged to speak into Obadiah's life and pray for Chelsea. The motif of the night was God's constancy and love. He is so good. Those individuals are so good. I value Tuesday's small group with a passion. I always feel inspired by a Word from God when I am there, which is an amazing gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment