Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Peak

This is my actual legit blog. The previous one had no purpose. It was, if you will, a random hodge podge of newsbethany clippings and pieces ripped out of magazethanies.

NOW. It has a purpose. What is this purpose? Brain dumping. But, as opposed to before, it will be sublime- elegant- quirky... mellifluous brian dumping, if you will.

Thoughts will ebb and flow into a coherence that is only as well stitched as the innards of my slimy little brain and my funny little soul.

I invite you to read my contemplations, some more personal than others, as I live through what many have warningly called The Climax of My Life or The Peak. Let us hope God makes it beautiful and I don't get in the way.

2 comments:

  1. why you do use words that are bigysized in my brains of the cavemenfolk??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha

    i'm chuckling in mcconn eating a fig bar because it's not a sweet but it's still delicious. john mayer was playing in the background. it was a good little moment. now the song has changed and i'm going to kick out a baby paper in 30 minutes or less or your money back

    ReplyDelete