Monday, October 3, 2011

Allison

and I are so different, but also exactly the same.

Where we differ, we understand. We nod a lot. We smirk.

Where we're the same, we freak. We shriek, "EXACTLY!" a lot. We point up a lot. We say "amen." We relate it all back to God. And we mean it.

I'm so glad we clicked on facebook pre-freshman-year. I enjoy the re-clicking and brain-cog-turning and the rhythms of our head-nods. I feel as though we're both 30 years older than each other, constantly switching roles and pulling each other "up."

That picture was taken first semester, freshman year -- 3 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. that picture is really funny to me.
    i like you both and i'm glad i get to know you both more and more this year and beyond :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad I just went back and reviewed the blogs I haven't read this week. I love you, Beth.

    ReplyDelete