Saturday, November 26, 2011

Things I learned in Nashville:

1. Southern people are FRAND-LAY.
2. Hurricane weather is a lot less scary than earthquake territory: "You just get a generator and board up the windows and you're good to go!"
3. Biscuits and gravy don't really exist elsewhere.
4. If I ever need a church ever, all I've got to do is walk up to a stranger and say so. They'll hook me up.
5. Don't call tow trucks. Big men will push your car through the mud because their mamas raised them right.
6. My mom loves me and loves to buy me clothes.
7. I have unlimited picture texts? Holla.
8. Homework is a monkey on my back until I appease it with some bananas work ethic.
9. There comes a time to hand over one's facebook and pinterest passwords to Shelty.
10. Cracker Barrell is always good.

2 comments:

  1. I love the South. Seriously. It's got its quirks, but I do love the friendly people and their hospitable nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, cracker barrel. love.

    ReplyDelete