Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The weather today was gorgeous.

I rode my bike and the air against my face was warm. The trees are still holding their colors. People wore shorts. It was probably 65 degrees. :)

Anecdote: I almost fell off my bike when I swerved to avoid a GIANT praying mantis that was crossing the sidewalk. Somebody probably thought I was drunk.

It's now 12:35 AM, which means it's Wednesday. So the day after tomorrow, Mike and I will have been dating for six months. That's half a year! 26 weeks. 182 days.

Here are some other halves:
Half a cup
Half a tree


Half a strawberry
Half a pie
Half a moon

Well, reader, I hope you "half" a great morning/afternoon/evening/night! ;]

4 comments:

  1. http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/148045/148045,1233124739,7/stock-photo-half-wheel-old-cheese-isolated-at-white-24005503.jpg

    You should have put this one up there for being so cheesy.

    AND you forgot to mention that you actually KILLED that praying mantis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt. :)

    Kayla. Clever. ;) AND NO, I DID NOT!

    ReplyDelete