Monday, April 16, 2012

10 minutes later.

I write about "trust." 10 minutes later,  I get a call from my delightful mother.

She is doing so, so well and I am absolutely fascinated with God's ability to re-create and re-new and bless her life. She is getting an opportunity to use her gifts and love on children. She just got a great new job and is capable of showing her love by helping provide for me in a little financial pocket that I need help with! This is amazing. First because I have an answer to my problem. Second because she has always wanted to be able to help in giving ways, but has had few-ish opportunities. Provision!

2 comments:

  1. "Faith is the willingness to receive whatever He wants to give, or the willingness not to have what He does not want to give." Elisabeth Elliot

    ReplyDelete