Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bunnies are a theme

When I leave East Lodge, I often see a rabbit nervously hopping away from me. Rabbits remind me of Mike now. They're small grey rabbits with cotton white tails. 

I am in love with my God and my college and my friends and my church. As I write this, I listen to my closest girl friends  praying for people who don't know God. I know that I have chosen the right relationships, and I am so thankful that I have been chosen back.

When Bethany Berens announced that she and Michael were leaving Exit Downtown for grad school in Seattle, "LIFE'S TRANSITIONS" hit me like a train. If I had been Bugs Bunny, I would've painted a black hole tunnel in the wall. Instead I sobbed like a little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Bethany,

    The line about choosing right relationships is just great.

    There is definitely a healthy time for mourning in transitions/change. It's important. It matters.

    Hope to see you this weekend at graduation?!

    ReplyDelete