Wednesday, April 18, 2012

the dog days are over

I got pulled over going 32 in a 25. I got a warning. I sobbed like a small infant.

After an unfortunately painful presentation, I passed my e-folio oral defense.

I spent two or three hours in the Tech Services hub off campus with the IWU tech guys re-linking and uploading my e-folio. Sam Olmedo is my hero.

Kelly and Jordan Alvey are fam. They're fam. We're a big, happy fam. They take me to Moe's and talk to me about relationships and tell me about the gnome that lives in the coke machine.

My co-op teacher has had a crazy-go-nuts life. She's a fascinating character.

Six classes left to teach before I "graduate." After some grading, life will be beautiful.

I have the best prayer team group of friends in the world, probably. It goes 1) Those people who pray for Darfur 2) Those people who pray for me when I'm a sad face

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for you that you will be filled with the fulness of joy, thankful in Christ that He has gifted you and supported you to do so well in so many areas over the past several years. I am so proud of not just what you have accomplished, but who you've become. Finish well, I look forward to the cap and gown and maybe even meeting the gnome. DB

    ReplyDelete