Sunday, September 18, 2011

From here on the Sabbath

Have you ever been to
?
As of yesterday, I have! Mike took me and Andrew took Leanne and we had a good ol' time. Mike and I did pad thai -- I chopsticked, he forked. Andrew and Leanne got far too much food and made a pact to start sharing meals. Don't you wish you had that problem? You'd spend half as much on meals.

The four of us went to IWU's soccer game -- which was pretty intense. There was kicking and falling (#17, anybody?) and pushing and sliding and people crossing their forearms together angrily and cards a-flyin'. It was a [cold] fun game -- and the Ketchems kept everyone properly entertained.

This morning began with devotions, shower, and coffee. What a great way to start a Sunday! Anne had a beautiful moment at the service and now she's reading The True Vine. I've got a little bit of work to do, but it's not bad. I'll probs head over to East and read... then sew the couch into completion. I've just got the joy of the Holy Spirit this fine Sunday in me. As well as the sugar of Brittany's brownies and the caffeine of Kayla's coffee. Hold me down!

2 comments:

  1. whole grain tuscan fettucini.
    penne rosa
    pesto cavatappi
    and pad thai.


    my favorite at N&C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily "Noodle Connoisseur" Larson. I had no idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete