Saturday, September 24, 2011

You know what that reminds me of?

Harry Potter.

That's the new game. Find stuff that reminds you of Harry Potter. Pretend it probably originated with Harry Potter.

When you see someone cutting in line, you say "That's straight up Slytherin." When you hear people talking about soccer, you say "That's completely from Quidditch."

This game is probably going to get very old, very fast. But Zach Arneson thinks it's ridiculous, and so we shall play. ;)

The thought also brings up an interesting picture with an interesting quote, courtesy of Rachel Sims.
"Didn't see this one coming:"

3 comments:

  1. what a good night. I think I might be winning this game. Ah, if only the prize for winning was a date with Neville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, my flag football team is called the D.A. and we are going to give ourselves lightening bolt marks on our t-shirts for every good play we have. I miss your HP-ness, though. and you.

    ReplyDelete