Friday, September 9, 2011

i love lamp


I wasn't, am not, will not be a fan of Anchorman, but of this lamp... I am a fan.

The lovely (and shabby chic) Emilie took me thrifting. It was whilst thrifting that I acquired this ceramic light fixture. I got home and immediately modge-podged the shade and placed it upon the lamp. I then placed the lamp upon the bookshelf, which was a little bit of a bear to assemble. Word to the not-so-wise: if you're going to use an apple peeler as a screwdriver, be careful.

Today's project will include reupholstering couches and making paper flowers.

I'm a hurricane.

3 comments:

  1. good work, keep it up! and i probably could found you a screwdriver if you just ask next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you didn't cut yourself! We know how you are with sharp things...I hope they are hiding the scissors from you... :)

    ReplyDelete