Saturday, February 11, 2012

9

1. Anne is off someplace taking pictures of wild horses. I have no idea what's happening with that.
2. I slept on the couch in our empty lodge. Everyone has people to go and places to see.
3. I dreamt that I went to a wedding in Africa and had to walk across a large ocean bridge with a drunken wedding party. There were a lot of sharks throughout. At some point, I was also wandering around the Koch's house, which was in a snow tundra... but there was a garden on the roof.
4. Yesterday Mike came over and we wrote down favorite quotes from One Thousand Gifts.
5. For someone who has a two day week this upcoming week, I sure have a lot to do. Student teaching is SO UNDERESTIMATED.
6. Yay! Two day week!
7. I spent over an hour looking up movie reviews because I'm in charge of picking between two movies.
8. Mike and I are going to the Chuck Wagon and then to said movie since it's our
9 months today.

2 comments:

  1. i cannot believe you two have been dating for NINE MONTHS. Time has flownnnnn... but I hope you have a great night! =]

    ReplyDelete