Thursday, February 9, 2012

dull, doll

Those closest to me are confident in me, but I feel like my little mistakes add up and make me seem like a failure. I feel scrutinized from every angle, and I am exhausted. I am struggling not to be discouraged, despite my accomplishments and growth.

I was telling my roommate these thoughts and she asked if she was supposed to fill out a "roommate evaluation" of me. I told her yes, and they would ask her about my sleeping habits. She immediately responded "She prays in her sleep! She's going to be a damn good teacher!" Referring, naturally, to the other night, when she... well, she heard me praying in my sleep. Katie B, you're a doll.

Michael made me dinner tonight, because I feel :( and because he's great. He also got strawberries because they're my favorite. Michael is a doll as well.

Kyla is sitting and talking with me. We are doing teacher things. She would be a really cute literal doll.

1 comment:

  1. HA! Gotta love K.B.!
    and gotta love Bethy. She so good.
    She so good at what she do.
    She so care for what she be doing
    or else she wouldn't feel so bad.
    Jesus love her penny cuz it all she got
    and it enough!!
    so much!
    if she had billions to give it wouldn't be so special
    so she gotta give it all
    and he multiply it
    to be big moneys.
    bethy, you big moneez.
    you big munniezz.
    i give you big luvieeezz..

    ReplyDelete