Sunday, February 19, 2012

losing, running, reasoning

dream 1
The neighborhood boys' baseball team needed an extra person, so I frantically ran through our labyrinth house -- where every room looked like an attic -- trying to find my glove. I found old gloves and flimsy gloves and big gloves and small gloves, but mine was nowhere to be seen. I arrived at the coach's house only to find that they weren't going to play.

dream 2
I was running up hundreds of stairs in a building that was entirely grey stair wells. Men in trench coats kept chasing me and trying to grab me. Every time I reached a dead end, I would fight with a man and eventually kick him down the cement stairs.

dream 3
I was in the Koch's 15 passenger van with Zach and Karen. I had two macbooks and Karen had one. She threw a fit because she couldn't find her macbook in the messy van. We had been waiting for relatives to show up so we could caravan back to a house for a birthday party. I finally spotted all three computers under the car seats and Karen calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment