Saturday, October 27, 2012

Amidst the Scramble

Crazy. The Crossing is back from break and scrambling to get a rhythm going. Thank goodness Adam simultaneously lightens the mood and addresses areas of weakness. Thank goodness Roger is quick to laugh and quicker to care about PEOPLE. Thank goodness Jovan has systems, resources, and a sacrificial heart. Thank goodness Ciera picks up every loose end in he office, the classroom, AND the family room. Thank goodness for Chris' prayers and Miriam's encouragement.

Thank goodness I paid attention in school. Thank goodness I struggled so I can relate.

So I can relate. I can relate. A phrase that means "stuff happened with me. It was sucky. I get what you're feeling." I got to speak this tiny phrase into a student and friend Thursday. Then, by God's Great grace, I got to speak a big phrase into her life. You are Loved. Capital L love. What a privilege. What good, good news. I thank my Sovereign God that I go through "sucky stuff" so I can relate.

No comments:

Post a Comment