Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Internal Hurricane


  • Got in a little car wreck. Very unfortunate. Received grace. 
  • Roger's excessive laughter relieved the tension of the day. He proceeded to name "Classic Mueller" moves. Not sure if I truly appreciated that or not.
  • Caught up with Megan Gilmore. She made an impact on my life early in college. I appreciated seeing her and her beautiful, smart children.
  • The people at the BMV must be SO tired of me. I've been there four or five times the past two weeks. Today was my last trip. Finally.
  • Amazing small group: Allow the Holy Spirit to guide your giving, be motivated by heart and soul issues, those who choose to ignore conviction can receive what they want (their own hell of isolation). I really enjoyed dialoguing with Peter Luttrell and Chelsea Pickslay.

No comments:

Post a Comment