Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend Accomplishments

  • Threw together a KICK BUTT stir fry out of leftovers (I surprised myself on that one)
  • Made parfaits with strawberries, graham crackers, and Greek yogurt
  • Scrubbed a million dishes
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Laundry!!!
  • Bought fall-scented candles
  • Scavenged a keys basket, an on-top-of-the-fridge basket, and a newspaper basket
  • Washed and spread the living room rug
  • Packed the garage sale stuff into trash bags and stored them in the basement
  • Pulled my winter things up from the basement
  • Moved the armchair up into my room
  • Re-arranged the living room furniture into the original formation that the girls liked so much
  • Bought white Christmas lights and strung them above the kitchen cabinets
  • Cleaned and re-hung the calendars that had been falling off the basement door
  • Mounted a painting above the coffee machine
  • Worked on the jigsaw puzzle
  • Put my bookshelf into the hallway with all my organized books
  • Repaired Rachel's broken dining room chair

2 comments: