Monday, September 6, 2010

dear californians

I hope you're having delightful times. Pray that I'm able to initiate conversations and relationships effectively! I'm not a natural initiator. At all. The girls seem pretty cool so far. Time will tell how awesome they really are on the inside.

I posted pictures of my unit decs on my facebook, since people asked. The pictures aren't legit and the lighting is less legit -- but they're res halls, so there you have it.

I watched The Iron Giant today with Kayla, Emily, and some of the girls. (Let's see... Cat... and... Rebecca... and... Casey).

Please please please pray for my unit, myself, and all the relationships within that. Tomorrow, NSO ends and the girls are left to build relationships on their own. Several of my girls don't have cell phones and that freaks me out a littllllllllle.

As Kayla would say, "Peace, love, and coldplay."

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bentie! I am so excited your coming year and how God is going to work in your life. I miss you like Marlin misses Nemo. I am currently sitting on the brown couch in Breakfast wishing everyone was here. but alas, poor dogs. We must skype before I leave for Lon.

    ReplyDelete