Tuesday, September 28, 2010

i got a llama in the mail

Before I got a llama in the mail, I stayed up until 5 doing homework. It was the most delightful all(most) nighter I've ever pulled. Kayla stayed up with me in Noggle, I got a lot done, we went to Taco Bell, and I sent a girl to the hospital (Libby, Ashley, and Jess were the BEST sports about it. They were legitimately so awesome about Libby's pseudo-appendicitis).

7:50 Mark Twain class -- NAILED IT. Discussion grade: Ace.
Slept through practicum -- not awesome! But I sent an e-mail! So no biggie!
Major homework cram!! Pro-duc-tiv-ity.
English meeting. Free "English Grammar for Dummies" book. It's like they know me.
Methods class -- COASTED beautifully. Learned things. Turned things in. Bam.

Whoever stuck this in my mailbox: Oh my goodness.

Whoever sent this in my mailbox: :)


No comments:

Post a Comment