Friday, September 17, 2010

thankful

Here are things I am thankful for, just pulled from today:
1. The 7:50 club and getting McConn with them 2. Doing well in discussion even when I haven't done all the reading 3. Talking to old friends on the phone, if only for a few minutes 4. Wildcat, which I admittedly think is delicious 5. Our staff and their willingness to fill in for me when I want to do the stupidest things on my on-duty night 6. Anne, my roommate, who reads the Iliad with me 7. For Cat (and the unit), who told me in passing that she was talking to someone about whether or not the girls in our unit could sign up to all live in the same place again next year! 8. Mike, my brother RA, who gives me bread sticks 9. Kayla, who wanders straight into the room and sits on the couch, which makes me happy always 10. For Ben, who is my family and acknowledges it every once and a while in his own sweet way

11. Does staff breakfast tomorrow make me thankful? Well, I'm thankful that I can take a nap after it's over. How about that?

OH. For time with Jesus this morning. Breath of fresh air. I need to return the Bible to the prayer chapel.

3 comments:

  1. you stole a Bible? oh Bethy, who does that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say, I deleted my lionandthefox youtube channel so you link down there won't work anymore. my new channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/christinelimei?feature=mhum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got ur bday card today ^^ it made me smile

    ReplyDelete