Thursday, September 23, 2010

reset

I was originally dressed in khaki-panted luncheon attire today. But, as my e-mail so calmly informed me, the banquet is at noon on Thursday... September 30th. I figured, since I was so far ahead of the game, that I would wait to dress up until the day before or the day of. That seems more appropriate.

SO! It's Plaid Thursday. I'm cleaning my room in order to a) find my plaid and, b) regain my sanity. I'm hoping that I lost it (my sanity) in the laundry or under the Spiderman kite or behind the cardboard table or inside one of the jackets of my Twain library.

Two anecdotes. OR! Twain anecdotes. Twain means two. Did you know that?
1. I woke up the other day and told Anne that I had to spread the ashes because we were going to play a board game.
2. I woke up this morning and asked Anne why there was a grape popsicle in my bed. The funny thing about that was that there really was a grape popsicle in my bed.

One photo. I found this on my door today:

No comments:

Post a Comment