Thursday, December 1, 2011


  • Gracious Professor Manwell

  • A literacy class that inspires me

  • A brand new extra warm navy blue peacoat

  • A classroom strategies assignment that I like

  • Bundled babies in mittens and animal-ear hoods

  • Kayla's koala hugs (not on me) and Katelyn's koala hat

  • Warm sky and cold ground

  • Winter socks

  • Carrie giggling at me in class

  • "Happy Thursday!" Baldwin greetings

  • Bursting into laughter when trying to tell a funny story

  • Zachary blocking the mallway because we're friends

  • New advent knowledge and feelings

  • Mary's smile through Teter's windows

  • Warm, dark coffee and the hands that made it

  • A funny story from dad on the phone

  • Sleeping correctly and being hungry and eating :)

  • Answered prayers that make me realize I may be having a bad DAY sometimes, but I'm not doing badly

  • Feeling confident

  • Feeling loved

  • Feeling valuable

  • Remeniscing about the "dark days" of last fall with everyone who remembers it better than I

  • Watching Emily pretend to do sign language

  • Having the ability to push back the CLEP test. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment