Thursday, December 22, 2011

update anothah

After my thousand years sleep (Hence the print on the right. Honk if you love dreamin'!), I made a super cute Christmas card. Dad hovered over me while I made the super cute Christmas card... "Are you going to, like, color that in? Or... are you going to spray an adhesive on the back of that?" He's the only person I know who would give advice on the creation of a super cute Christmas card. ... besides me. :]

I went on an impromptu shoppin' trip with the Chavez/Spencer package. Spencer asked me life questions and Nick asked for fashion advice. AHHHH he got me this crazy amazing book at Barnes and Noble. So excited. I'm going to teach with it.

Ben and I watched Seinfeld tonight. He's a great brother. Confession: I've watched the first 7 episodes of "New Girl." It makes me look forward to being quirky-teacher-girl.

MikegotmeapresentandI'mtryingtoguesswhatitisbutIhavenoidea!!! I love surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment