Sunday, December 18, 2011

jersey day 3

This New York Times best seller is written from the perspective of a five year old... and IT-IS-GOOD. A really interesting concept and a charming little boy and a bizarre mother-son relationship... It's also heavy.

The chapters are large: I would label them sections. A bit of advice. If you decide to read this book (Give it a try), don't tell yourself "I'm going to stop after this chapter/section/thingy." It won't happen. There will be blood and almost-dying and rotten teeth. So gripping.
<--LOOKATUS



2 comments:

  1. I read Room this summer. It's wild. Where are you in the story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to read that some day. Hunger Games are my goal for this break.

    You're hair is longer. I think it grew 10 times faster in the past 4 days.

    ReplyDelete