Thursday, March 25, 2010

the bunker

Well, I've been in here for a while now and I'm pretty sure there's something going down in the library. The girl at the desk behind me has made her desk into a bunker. There's a bag of cough drops, coffee, a water bottle, a literal box of tissues, a Bible, textbooks, a coat, vapor rub... that's all I can see (without staring) on the desk. So it seems she has planted herself in the library. Literally. Well, figuratively. But literally. Here is a video to display what is going down. Use your superhuman vision. There are a pair of feet next to the chair. The feet are connected to a person. The person is laying underneath the desk. My fascination, which normally would've been a little smile to myself, was admittedly heightened because I had been in the library for hours with little companionship. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment