Friday, March 5, 2010

spring break [seventh... and sixth]


I'm sitting in Global village with Kayla, Jill, Dave, Ashley, and Kat. It's this awesome little intercultural coffee hub on NC State and Kayla's favorite thing on the shelf is this weird ceramic thing that she called an aligator thing. It... doesn't really look like an aligator. But I didn't tell her that. It IS green and it DOES have two teeth so... I could see where she's getting it.

We've been at NC State since yesterday (after we visited Kayla's high school- which she apparently rules haha- and got our hair chopped). Yesterday could be summed up pretty easily. We stayed over at Jill and Sarah's house off campus, went to Lilly's Pizza (TRIPPIN'), went to Josh's to watch the office and be eaten by Sally, and saw Alice at midnight with Jill. I'm tempted to say I didn't like Alice -- but I'm so read-the-book-first-and-have-an-attachment-to-the-Disney-movie-of-my-childhood, I feel like I can't judge. The plot was really simple, I think that's what turned me off a little. The fact that it was midnight, we all agreed, turned my enthusiasm down a notch.

Sarah is awesome, btw, because she gave me her bed since I'm an 80 year old man and I semi-threw out my back. I woke up to Kayla in my face, as per usual, telling me we were gunna leave in 10. I like Raleigh. It's cool here.

We drove back. I accomplished no homework BUT I did drink 4 glasses of crystal light and watch All About Steve and Paper Heart. So at least... I'm hydrated.

2 comments:

  1. Dude. "Trippin'" refers to something outrageously psychedelic...not a replacement for "awesome". Haha or "ballin'!" I have a prof that uses that now...*facepalm*

    Glad to hear you're having fun though, boof! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no. It was legitimately TRIPP-ING. I mean it was delicious but there were bizarrre art pieces everywhere and it was crazy.

    ReplyDelete