Sunday, March 21, 2010

tacos

yesterday: getting to know the new staff, panera, choco chip pamcakes, a scavenger hunt (anyone hear me belting the star spangled banner? probly), big fish with kylee (she'd never seen it before! ahhh!), and a little late night chat with kayla :)

today kayla and i headed over to Exit Downtown (our loverly church) and made 400 tacos with a great group of people. three hours later, the tables were set and the church feasted. it was good times.

i will now embark upon the U.S.S. Homework towards the Bermuda Triangle, aka my Unit Plan. ohhh boy.

(edit: the U.S.S. Homework took off without me after i accidentally boarded the Schedule Fall Classes... Yacht? so now i'm tug boating my way out of a four-year plan and towards the horizon. what does that mean? i dunno, but it's 2 hours later and all i know is what classes i'm taking for the rest of my life. the only disappointment in life is the inability to take shakespeare spring of my senior year... conflabbit student teaching)

No comments:

Post a Comment