Tuesday, March 30, 2010

well

Tuesdays and Thursdays are sleep-in days. I'm fascinatingly privileged in that I get to wake up to the sun... slowly stretch... and begin.

My beginning began a little begun-er than I would've liked today, but sometimes things need to be done. I had a "Disposition Meeting" with Dr. McCracken which began with, "How well do you believe you manage your time?" and was followed by, "Well, as you might have noticed, I was ten minutes late for our meeting so... haha... ummm..." and, luckily, concluded well enough.

-Lunch with Katelyn and Kayla (Amish children everywhere)
-Philosophy with a side of quiz
-McCulloch Middle School (I critically thought about the fascinating subject of botany with a 7th grader. Ohhhh... ahhh.... No, but she shared a little about her life and asked me how I decided to become a teacher. She got out of homework for a couple minutes. Smart girl.)
-Sold my academic soul to the school for another semester
-2 more metacogs + working on the TEP application
-Dinner with the genuinely interesting and remarkably passionate Hannah Hagger

And here I am. Sitting in The Comfy Chair. Battling out whatever sickness is invading my body with tea (On guard!). Last night I finished The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, which was interesting (and one must understand that I don't use interesting like some people use "fine" or "okay" or "she has a great personality." But that's an explanation that I won't push for now) and, maybe just to me, humorous. With tCIotDitNT's (haha) conclusion, I started Inexcusable for Adolescent Lit so... more to come on that, possibly. Ah! Procrastination! Get behind me!

No comments:

Post a Comment