Monday, March 15, 2010

my not-really last will and testament.

I have a lot of work and a staff retreat smack dab in the middle. I have no idea what's going on with my family.

In short, I have NO time coming out of my ears --a Q-tip wouldn't get any time out of me; a surgical ear irrigation wouldn't get any time out of me. Free time Bethany will die as productive Bethany thrives.

So here it is, my not-really last will and testament:
-God, I'd like to give you my devotion.
-Kayla, I'd like to give you my admiration and support.
-Anne, Allison, and other friends from last year, I'd like to give you those small words of encouragement that fit neatly in passing
-All my freshmen friends, I'd like to give you my relationship to God and whatever actions that implies
-To women on staff that have become more than women on staff, I'd like to give you my thanks
-To every friend and every stranger, I'd humbly like to give you God's love
-To Satan, I give you nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment