Sunday, May 1, 2011

"We gotta fit *this* into *this* --

using nothin' but this."

Anne, Mike, and I watched Apollo 13. Great movie to watch -- especially with people who haven't seen it!

The Eastsides are going to make a music video. And it's going to be dramatic. Hopefully funny dramatic. We outlined it all. It took almost 2 and a half hours to figure out. I don't think it'll be too hard to film, but tomorrow will definitely be a full day. We'll see Bobby preach, go to a baby shower, and then film. That, right there, is the whole day. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

I got accordion binders today and I cannot wait to file all the papers I want to keep. I'm genuinely excited. Bizarre, right?

Thank goodness for May. April was a whirlwind of many, many good things. But hopefully May will be less this:

and more this:

No comments:

Post a Comment