Sunday, May 29, 2011

Post-"Schrock"

After going to the Hoffman/Schrock wedding, I had a little realization about the style of modern weddings. The mis-matchyness and the faded/friendly colors and the sillyness laced into the traditional... I wonder if the older generation approves? Look at a photo I found when I googled "old traditional wedding"... scary. Disclaimer: Please don't think I'm trying to call traditional weddings symbols of the Nazi regime. Traditional weddings are beautiful.


My friend Jessica posted photos on her blog recently of an UP-inspired wedding. And though I liked UP, I was delighted with some of the fun things these people did. There were picnic blankets and balloons. Click below for more.

2 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely lovely and like a dream wedding to photograph! oh my! but I wasn't able to check out more photos - do you have another link? It said that the service was unavailable when I clicked on the photo.

    ReplyDelete