Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm a fan of TED talks

It began with a video I liked. I posted it somewhere in cyber space. I said I felt inspired. And I left it to soak. TED talks are about hundreds of different topics and I've realized that, as someone passionate about speech, I've been neglecting things that inspire me in the world of communication. Writers have books. And yeah, that means I have books. But there's something about a monologue that makes words come alive. Organic words. I'm going to keep my eye on these for anything good.

Sometimes creativity can be a cold, calculating, process. And the precision is needed, like a sterile glove on a doctor's hand. But sometimes I forget my doctor's hand should be warm and pulsing with blood. Inspiration is my creativity's lifeblood. Click on the photo below for a little plasma.

1 comment:

  1. Keep seeking your passions and listening and learning from TED talks and whatever comes your way. You, my friend are a wonderful communicator. God has truly gifted you in this. Continue to be a good steward of this gift like in Matthew 25. Check it.

    Matthew 25:21
    "His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!'"

    Share in the Master's happiness.

    ReplyDelete