Tuesday, May 3, 2011

wakawaka

I have a couple friends who always say "wakawaka." I don't know why. ESPECIALLY if it's Friday. All of a sudden, "wakawakawaka" becomes a song. ANYways, I stumbled on a sound effects site -- and there was one labeled "wakawaka" -- it was the PacMan sound!! How great is that? I got all nostalgic inside. Click on the image below to find the "wakawaka" sound.


Ben and I used to go over to a friends house. They had 5 kids. So there were 7 of us. And they had PacMan. And we would TAKE. TURNS. There were at least 5 of us, trading the controller. How patient kids used to be back in the day. The Koch kids used to tell us about the "older cousins" who had made it all the way to LEVEL 14... the rumored "raaaaiiinnnboowww level." ... Once, I made it all the way to level 10. But never 14.

I wish fruit wandered around IWU's campus *STOMP STOMP STOMP*... can you imagine? Everyone would be running around like PacMan.

At the bottom of the sound effects grid, there's Legend of Zelda noises. Would it shock you if I said I might already have these on my iTunes? Yes. I'm that person. ... Okay, I'm RELATED to that person. ... I'm not ashamed.

I just googled "Link found treasure" and got this nugget of gold:
Is this a real rug?!?! Nostalgia. Childhood. I'm geeking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment