Tuesday, January 31, 2012

6th graders

Hardest day yet. I feel so disrespected and unappreciated.

On a different note, here are a couple quotes:

A sixth grader explaining a friendship: "He's my brother from another color."

A six grader explaining the worst thing about middle school: "Drama. Because people build thereselfes up and let other people tear thereselfes down!! Drama is like fighting but with ur mouths. <3"

A sixth grader's quick write: "If I had to stay home alone I would be very scared, and I would scream bluddy marry... There would be no electtrisity, no games, bath... with noting insept food and drinks, and no clothes."

4 comments:

  1. Well - I recept and depreciate you! And love you lots and lots! You can do it kid, don't let some snotty-nosed n'er-do-well put the ka-bosh on your Bemuseasms! You can do it!!!! Don't take noun of their smart remarks to heart. Remember, love the syntax but hate the sinner. No that's not right. But as my Grammar always used to say, "They may not see the value in English yet, but it's just because they have conjuctionitis." Daddy Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Brother from another mother" that's another one i've heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the BEST DAD. And Kayla, it was supposed to be "brother from another mother"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However think of if you added some great visuals or video
    clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and
    video clips, this website could undeniably be one of the very best in its field.
    Excellent blog!

    Also visit my web blog: where to buy african mango extract

    ReplyDelete