Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PLENTY don't loose appendages on Everest.


  • I just did the math and I'm pumped by this mountainous challenge. By the end of February, I will have written approximately 80 lesson plans. Let's double it and say I'll write between 140-160 this semester total.
  • 12 formatted unit plans with block plans
  • Then the pre-test, post-test, synthesis of data, narrative abstract, etc for the teacher work sample.
  • 1 to 4 management plans.
  • My 8 revised metacognitive papers, with 16 exhibits from my placements. 
  • The final drafts of a resume, educational philosophy paper, and autobiography. 
  • A peer reviewed video lesson and the review of a peer's lesson.
  • The observation paperwork and thank you notes for a group of 3-5 teachers.
  • The paperwork for a mock interview with the principal.
    • All of the above paperwork, with process and example information, on a web page compatible e-folio
  • Five essays for my English portfolio
Let's KICK IT.

I'm going to be like this guy. He climbed Mount Everest blind. No big deal.

1 comment: