Thursday, January 5, 2012

We Converse from Separate Rooms (Day 3)

Allison: He keeps texting me.
Bethany: He likes you.
Allison: No. No. I'm in denial.
Bethany: Okay, you need to have a DTR.
Allison: NO!!! This is not fair. "DTR" SHOULD PAY ME! I could pay my way through coll-- I could pay YOUR way through college.
Bethany: Now that's saying something.
Allison: That is saying something.
Bethany: How many DTRs have you had denying people?
Allison: I could probably count.
Bethany: Take your time.
Allison: Thanks... 13. 

I would marry a man with a last name Schindler just so that I could potentially be literary... and possibly Jewish. -Allison Schroer

Curse you, cheerleaders, curse you!! -Kylee

It makes me want to put on suspenders and go do woodshop. -Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment