Saturday, January 7, 2012

NUMERICALLY ALLITERATIVE!

Remember 6 months ago? When I had a half birthday? Well, now I'm 22.

Kayla woke me up and made me breakfast and coffee. I re-opened the presents from Michael and the Conners (they're like a band) that I *peeked* at yesterday. :] Allison, Kayla, and I jammed a little.

"Can I tell you something? I re-did all my security questions on my bank site and answered them like I was Marcel the Shell." -Kayla Johnson

What a delightful day of well wishes! Kayla treated Allison to sushi (Allison's birthday always comes over Christmas break, like a thief in the night) and Anne treated me to sushi. Anne calls sushi shooshy, which is confusing but funny. Allison split off to what the GOP debate thingy (she's keeping the lodge politically informed), and the three of us went to Janna's lodge for Kristen's favorite: Ramona and Beezus. It was a ridiculously cute movie; I crocheted my rug the whole time.

Eastside staff snuck into the lodge to sing me a birthday song!!! Noelle brought me the ice cream I'd left in her fridge over Christmas break. Her motto is: FOOD NEVER GOES BAD EVER. But she was right! It was still good! A birthday miracle!

I have a wonderful set of friends and a wonderful boyfriend and a wonderful family. :) Today's birthday was a happy little ditty of a song.

2 comments: