Sunday, January 8, 2012

A new dawn, a new day, a new life--

and I'm feelin' good.

In church we talked about sanctification and how it can actually be pretty difficult -- how there will be times when God will poke at an area in our life and we'll go into stomach flu mode. It's nasty, but God is making us new and bringing us into light, and so it's gotta come out. Good to remember. I like that Christ brings light into places that don't even want light -- like the demon possessed man.

Anne did dishes this morning! She is the BEST! :D Kylee is coming over to hang out! Kelly and Jordan are having me over tomorrow! Michael's coming back tomorrow! I love friends and community. It's been a while.

Time to read about epiphany and plan all sorts of teachery. Why don't you take a minute and listen to Matthieu BorĂ©'s album Frizzante. Go for it. It's classy :] (Edit: Anne found Monsieur BorĂ©)

1 comment:

  1. I love you, but you're not allowed to take credit for my musical finds.

    ReplyDelete