Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hey girl,

Ryan Gosling's "Hey girl" stuff is so popular. Bloggers and networkers everywhere have discovered the formula,

A photo of Gosling + a comment aimed at an artistic chick = viral magic

Now they've got a "Hey girl teacher" tumblr. If you ever want to know how to compliment a teacher, take a leaf out of Gosling-photo's book:


Currently, Zach and the ladies are over for "girl's night," an illy-named movie night. I'm working and occasionally quoting...

Jocelyn: Anne, it's girls night. Make some chocolate.
Zarneson: Oh good. I've got some cocoa beans in my pocket.
Anne: Oh good, I've got... all... the other stuff.

Anne: If I lived in Medieval times, I would be a blacksmith.
Zarneson: No. You'd either be a nun, a peasant, or a wife.
Anne: No. It's girl's night. I would be a blacksmith.
Zarneson: You're right. It's girl's night. You could be a blacksmith. You could be a husband. Whatever you want.
Allison: Zach, you would be a wench.
Zarneson: It's girl's night. No drama on girl's night.

No comments:

Post a Comment