Thursday, April 1, 2010

stream of consciousness title: awkward pegasus

I'm finished with my TEP application. APRIL FOOLS! Ahaha... yeah... good times... well I just finished my e-folio (a deliciously tedious process) and I got online to print my Praxis scores at 1:01 AM. Lo and behold! I can only log on between 7 am and 1 am. Luckily, it's 1:01 AM. I then indignantly check my e-mail, which (UHHH UHHHHHH- DOOSH!) hits me in the face with this little nugget: my Praxis scores are only available online for 45 days. Which means I should've printed off my Praxis scores two weeks ago. Because I took it early. So nothing would go wrong. So I would have it, no problem, for this process. This very, very important process, process.

Now I stare at the computer as the Praxis center whispers quietly to itself "... April Foolsss..." and cackles in a wheezy way that makes me a little sick.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment